Levantine Spoken Arabic is a general term of the spoken dialects along the Eastern Mediterranean Coast of Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, and Israel. Around 20 million people speak Levantine Arabic. Levantine Arabic is similar to other dialects is used for daily communication affairs.
- This course will benefit you if you want to:
- Intending to move or live in a Levant region.
- Working with people from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine.
- Interesting in communicating with your partner or friends in Arabic.
- To be able to understand TV shows, songs and movies
- To be able to read and write in Arabic
Levantine beginner group course starting SOON for more details email us on: email@example.com