BEGINNERS LEVEL 2 (A2)
In this level we expect the students to learn more vocabulary, grammar and have a better understanding of constructing sentences and expressing themselves.
- Describing one’s daily routine, setting it in time and place.
- Speaking about general interest and hobbies.
- Asking questions about another person’s routine and interests.
- Having a phone conversation, accepting, refusing offers.
- Describe past experiences and future plans or wishes.
- Ability to make or cancelling appointment.
- Describing things by their colours.
- Learning about clothes, shopping in a store and negotiating price.
- Describing events and different types of party or gathering.
- Speaking about health, asking about another person’s health.
- Ability to describe the weather and current situations.
- Introducing friends and family.
- Continuing past tense verbs.
- Learn numbers after 11 and ordinal numbers.
- Learning comparatives.
- Learning imperatives