INTERMEDIATE LEVEL (B1/B2)
The objectives of Intermediate Arabic course are to enable the student to build a soiled knowledge of Arabic grammar, to expand vocabulary in terms of complexity, and to increase the acquisition of words for active and passive use in a wide variety of topics and settings.
- Articulate a speech about current events in the past, present or future.
- Listening to more audios and ability to understand the context.
- Ability to talk in more details about your education and field of work.
- Express preferences, ideas, opinions and feeling about different topics/situations.
- Capability to describe and compare cities, people and places.
- Talk about possibility and certainty.
- Making conditional sentences.
- Criticize, complain or compliment.
- Leaning passive participle.
- Using connectors in Arabic.
- Continuing learning forms of verbs.
- Covering vocabulary in a range of topics such as health, money, politics, jobs, relationships…etc.
- Students can focus on topics that relevant to them and their purpose for studying Arabic.